Covid-19 Health Guidelines for Attending Service
- Do not attend while feeling ill
- Self quarantine for 14 days if you have confirmed exposure with a Covid-19 positive person, or until you have a negative test result
- Do not attend, or remove yourself from service during severe episodes of coughing or sneezing
- Must wear mask while attending service
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between others not in your household
- Do not congregate or visit with others after service in the doorways. You may gather in open-air spaces such as the parking lot.
- Per CDC, the following individuals should consider not attending service at this time due to increase health risk:
Over 65 years of age
Chronic lung disease including moderate to severe asthma
Compromised Immune System
- Individuals with at risk criteria are recommended to sit in the front pews to avoid others entering service
Andrew the First- Called Apostle
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.