Covid-19 Health Guidelines for Attending Service
- Do not attend while feeling ill
- Self quarantine for 14 days if you have confirmed exposure with a Covid-19 positive person, or until you have a negative test result
- Do not attend, or remove yourself from service during severe episodes of coughing or sneezing
- Must wear mask while attending service
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between others not in your household
- Do not congregate or visit with others after service in the doorways. You may gather in open-air spaces such as the parking lot.
- Per CDC, the following individuals should consider not attending service at this time due to increase health risk:
Over 65 years of age
Chronic lung disease including moderate to severe asthma
Compromised Immune System
- Individuals with at risk criteria are recommended to sit in the front pews to avoid others entering service
The Holy Martyrs Cyricus and His Mother Julitta
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.